• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel The Nob guitarist

Luk74

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Luk74
Title of introduction: The Nob guitarist
Your name/ Alias: L&M
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find Tubebuddy on a youtube review
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need help and tips to all the features
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to show everyone that it is never too late to make your dreams come true.
When I was young I would have liked to play the guitar, but I never learned. At 45 I decided to do it, even though everyone told me I was too old. With my channel I want to give hope to all those who want to start playing an instrument, or start any project in their life, at any age.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? play guitar, but even read and write book, ride my morbyke, visit the world
What is your biggest dream? sure, became e Rockstar ! :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7o9XqTXKTom09ZOjBgrwQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! I like the idea of your channel. Good luck!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Luk74
Title of introduction: The Nob guitarist
Your name/ Alias: L&M
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find Tubebuddy on a youtube review
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need help and tips to all the features
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to show everyone that it is never too late to make your dreams come true.
When I was young I would have liked to play the guitar, but I never learned. At 45 I decided to do it, even though everyone told me I was too old. With my channel I want to give hope to all those who want to start playing an instrument, or start any project in their life, at any age.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? play guitar, but even read and write book, ride my morbyke, visit the world
What is your biggest dream? sure, became e Rockstar ! :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7o9XqTXKTom09ZOjBgrwQ
Hi welcome to the forum