• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Completed my 100 subscribers

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
100 Subscribers Milestone.png

I'm so happy

Reactions: Mariska
OP
OP
Kindredspirit

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
Actually it depends too. As I have not told anyone about this channel, like my family or friends. only close family members knew about my channel (3 fam members) and at first I didn't know about the system like how does it work and I haven't done anything for like nearly 15 days or approx 1 month. I didn't get a single view cause no one knows about my channel after that I tried to search about keywords and thumbnails and came here . I watched their videos, still struggling to understand SEO but anyways, it took me 2 and half months like I was always close to that no. but ppl do unsub and Sub, unsub .I joined Reddit too shared my videos there and ppl were interested and watched my video like you should join groups similar to your channel theme. Share your videos on other platforms.
According to me, the basic goal is to reach audience. if your video is not reaching to the audience , how they will sub you . Just have patience and work on keywords and thumbnail watch tubebuddy's videos I hope you will reach 100 and then 1000 soon all the best

Reactions: Mariska

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Actually it depends too. As I have not told anyone about this channel, like my family or friends. only close family members knew about my channel (3 fam members) and at first I didn't know about the system like how does it work and I haven't done anything for like nearly 15 days or approx 1 month. I didn't get a single view cause no one knows about my channel after that I tried to search about keywords and thumbnails and came here . I watched their videos, still struggling to understand SEO but anyways, it took me 2 and half months like I was always close to that no. but ppl do unsub and Sub, unsub .I joined Reddit too shared my videos there and ppl were interested and watched my video like you should join groups similar to your channel theme. Share your videos on other platforms.
According to me, the basic goal is to reach audience. if your video is not reaching to the audience , how they will sub you . Just have patience and work on keywords and thumbnail watch tubebuddy's videos I hope you will reach 100 and then 1000 soon all the best
Thanks for giving me the info im really going to take your advice I think it will help alot.

Reactions: Kindredspirit