• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion 3 months old with over 2+ BILLION VIEWS

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I though it's impossible to reach millions of subscriber and 2+ billions views with a channel only 3 months old. Turns out it's real. MY GOD I'm so jealous right now.

Look at the "About" tab, its "Joined Feb 25, 2021" with over 2,789,530,650 views, the oldest video is a month ago

I am not really surprised, the fact that their channel is all about YouTube shorts where they're re-uploading either some of the old TikTok videos of their family and recording more of it, it's quite easy to reach that. They are indeed a bit lucky in shorts but not something which isn't achievable. It'd be dream come true and more surprising for everyone If they were uploading the actual videos which ain't shorts and those videos were getting tractions and gaining subscribers from it.

Reactions: legocreativecorner

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Just wait until they learn they can't monetize any of it... :)

OP
OP
tropicthunder

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Just wait until they learn they can't monetize any of it... :)
Yeah, I know shorts is not monetized, perhaps in the future or maybe not. But youtube says they give quite amount of rewards for those with high engagement. I guess this channel got one.

YouTube Shorts Fund
The YouTube Shorts Fund is a $100M fund for creators who help us build the future of short-form video on YouTube. Anyone, including creators in the YouTube Partner Program, is eligible to participate in the fund simply by creating unique Shorts that resonate with the YouTube community.

Later this year, weΓÇÖll reach out to thousands of creators each month whose Shorts get the most engagement to reward them for their contributions. Learn more in our blog

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
Yikes, did those person just ripping out people content from TikTok and post it here!? I would be ashamed if I were the owner of the channel. I feel like people abused the YouTube Shorts hashtag, reupload other people short videos and hoping they get million of views or subscribers. That not how to grow a channel, it must be in a natural way.