• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I Lead Guided Mindfulness Meditations on Lots of Different Topics

BeingMindful

TubeBuddy Star
User name: BeingMindful
Title of introduction: Being Mindful: Guided Mindfulness Meditations on Lots of Different Topics
Your name/ Alias: Susan Brumbaugh
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I first discovered TubeBuddy from a Nick Nimmin video. I've been using it for quite a while.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was lucky enough to have a meeting today with a couple of TubeBuddy folks and they suggested I join. I'm looking forward to connecting with other creators!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I simply enjoy leading meditations. I host several live virtual meditation groups and record those sessions to share on YouTube. Being able to offer guidance, teachings, and meditations brings me joy, and I think I'm pretty good at it! I like to have resources to be able to offer to my counseling clients and colleagues. If others benefit from what I offer then that's wonderful! I see YouTube as a way to share help and hope with people. If I never make money from it, that's okay.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week (Mondays and Fridays)
What are your hobbies? In addition to criminal justice research and mental health counseling, I'm a spouse and a mom of two young adults. I'm a musician (voice, tuba, and handbells)--although it's difficult to practice any of that with the pandemic. I've been doing some public speaking on mental health and mindfulness. I enjoy reading and podcasts--I'm a perpetual learner!
What is your biggest dream? I would love to let go of the research work (although it pays really well), and do counseling and mindfulness meditations full-time. Speaking engagements and outlets such as YouTube might help to support that.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BeingMindful

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BeingMindful
Title of introduction: Being Mindful: Guided Mindfulness Meditations on Lots of Different Topics
Your name/ Alias: Susan Brumbaugh
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I first discovered TubeBuddy from a Nick Nimmin video. I've been using it for quite a while.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was lucky enough to have a meeting today with a couple of TubeBuddy folks and they suggested I join. I'm looking forward to connecting with other creators!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I simply enjoy leading meditations. I host several live virtual meditation groups and record those sessions to share on YouTube. Being able to offer guidance, teachings, and meditations brings me joy, and I think I'm pretty good at it! I like to have resources to be able to offer to my counseling clients and colleagues. If others benefit from what I offer then that's wonderful! I see YouTube as a way to share help and hope with people. If I never make money from it, that's okay.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week (Mondays and Fridays)
What are your hobbies? In addition to criminal justice research and mental health counseling, I'm a spouse and a mom of two young adults. I'm a musician (voice, tuba, and handbells)--although it's difficult to practice any of that with the pandemic. I've been doing some public speaking on mental health and mindfulness. I enjoy reading and podcasts--I'm a perpetual learner!
What is your biggest dream? I would love to let go of the research work (although it pays really well), and do counseling and mindfulness meditations full-time. Speaking engagements and outlets such as YouTube might help to support that.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BeingMindful
Welcome to the forum