• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Why "Critical Loop"? Its an analysis of positives and negatives by reviews and sort of DIY ideas which basically linked to our daily usage either vehi

criticalloop

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: criticalloop
Title of introduction: Why "Critical Loop"? Its an analysis of positives and negatives by reviews and sort of DIY ideas which basically linked to our daily usage either vehicle or electronics.
Your name/ Alias: critical loop
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? through google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get more ideas on how to get my content in a unique way possible and of course to get an increasing subscriber count and views by promoting my channel to the best way possible.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: you tube is a best platform to reach everyone, with which my plan is to spread my ideas and my views based on the best, practical and true way possible to those who seek answers and suggestions on "how to, what to and which one" etc., and to achieve subscriber milestones.
How frequently do you upload? monthly twice
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? I am a civil engineer, later have a dream to run a business based on civil engineering concepts with the help of social media platform which I feel to be the futuristic way in getting more client referrals.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_BijvtRnJwEyZzmCZMYTw

OP
OP
criticalloop

criticalloop

TubeBuddy Pro
hiii guys hope u r al doing grt...
so guys hw does things goes on after getting in to these forums?
as i am new to this...

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: criticalloop
Title of introduction: Why "Critical Loop"? Its an analysis of positives and negatives by reviews and sort of DIY ideas which basically linked to our daily usage either vehicle or electronics.
Your name/ Alias: critical loop
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? through google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get more ideas on how to get my content in a unique way possible and of course to get an increasing subscriber count and views by promoting my channel to the best way possible.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: you tube is a best platform to reach everyone, with which my plan is to spread my ideas and my views based on the best, practical and true way possible to those who seek answers and suggestions on "how to, what to and which one" etc., and to achieve subscriber milestones.
How frequently do you upload? monthly twice
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
I am a civil engineer, later have a dream to run a business based on civil engineering concepts with the help of social media platform which I feel to be the futuristic way in getting more client referrals.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_BijvtRnJwEyZzmCZMYTw
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: criticalloop