• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Thoughts & advice on what I can do better for my new channel please

iFarrag

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: iFarrag
Title of thread: Thoughts & advice on what I can do better for my new channel please
Self review: Hello everyone, I recently created a channel for relaxing music videos, I currently post 1 video every week, my first 2 videos wasnΓÇÖt really that great when it comes to end screens, thumbnails which I tried to fix on the 3rd video, I believe the music & the quality of the videos are great but something is missing as am not really getting that much of views.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://youtube.com/user/wasem83
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/40737/post-131203

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
First, I like you banner. It gives me a hint as to what to expect. Good job! Music is interesting. Assuming it is something you created? Seeing that in the description would help.

Thumbnails are where I see room for improvement. Remember you are in a very competitive space. You are really going to have to give people a reason to click the video and the thumbnail is going to tell that story for you.

Honestly, you are just getting started. I think you are on the right path, but just simply need more content. Keep pushing and improving. You are off to a great stat!

• Love
Reactions: iFarrag
OP
OP
iFarrag

iFarrag

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
First, I like you banner. It gives me a hint as to what to expect. Good job! Music is interesting. Assuming it is something you created? Seeing that in the description would help.

Thumbnails are where I see room for improvement. Remember you are in a very competitive space. You are really going to have to give people a reason to click the video and the thumbnail is going to tell that story for you.

Honestly, you are just getting started. I think you are on the right path, but just simply need more content. Keep pushing and improving. You are off to a great stat!
Thank you so much thatΓÇÖs defo going to help me organise my thoughts better! I donΓÇÖt create all the music, only some of them & thatΓÇÖs why I didnΓÇÖt mention it in the description, but IΓÇÖll start doing that for the ones I create :)

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there. I am by no means an expert recognising I am just starting out on the YouTube journey too. I would agree with the previous comments, like the banner. Thumbnails could do with being a little more catchy but that will come with practice I guess.

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
I did listen to your relaxing music, yet I am not a music expert, I dare not judge or comment on your music.
I think your thumbnails have room of improvement. You can use a more eye-catching thumbnails instead of simple thumbnails like what you are currently using.
And I agree to SILTHW, if the music is composed by you, you should tell your subs and fans!
I love your channel, but you can refer to how the others make thumbnail and engage with their audience from the big channel in your field, like this:
This is just my two cents. See if that can help you, bro!

• Love
OP
OP
iFarrag

iFarrag

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I did listen to your relaxing music, yet I am not a music expert, I dare not judge or comment on your music.
I think your thumbnails have room of improvement. You can use a more eye-catching thumbnails instead of simple thumbnails like what you are currently using.
And I agree to SILTHW, if the music is composed by you, you should tell your subs and fans!
I love your channel, but you can refer to how the others make thumbnail and engage with their audience from the big channel in your field, like this:
This is just my two cents. See if that can help you, bro!
Thank you so much, really helpful