• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Hi TubeBuddy Community! I'd like to start using TubeBuddy to research others in same market/niche prior to starting my YT channel. Can this be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LL55F0

I'd like to start using TubeBuddy to research others in same market/niche prior to starting my YT channel. Can this be done? In other words, I have not cut one video nor started a new YouTube channel I'm gearing up to do. I want to do research and YouTube SEO, etcetera before I refine my game plan and get into production. I've searched far and wide and can't find the answer to this simple question. Thank you much!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy needs to be linked to a channel, but that channel isn't required to have videos posted or to be active. So here is my advice.

Setup a channel. Link TubeBuddy to it. Use it to do your Channel Analytics research. Decide on a name. Rename the channel to the name you want and start using the channel by posting videos.

You can change the channel's name without it coming unlinked to TubeBuddy.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy needs to be linked to a channel, but that channel isn't required to have videos posted or to be active. So here is my advice.

Setup a channel. Link TubeBuddy to it. Use it to do your Channel Analytics research. Decide on a name. Rename the channel to the name you want and start using the channel by posting videos.

You can change the channel's name without it coming unlinked to TubeBuddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.