• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Tips on verifying identity on adsense with government-issued photo ID

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Adsense said that I need to verify my account so I can withdraw, so I did. But it failed, two times. Google said that the image is blurry or low quality. I believe my phone camera is set to fullHD, the image is clearly visible and sharp, the text on the ID surely readable. I did that twice, still failed.

The third time was a successful. What I did was I scan my driver license with a scanner and crop the scanned image to only show the driver license.

It's not a huge tips, but you could try it if you have a problem like me.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There is aways the challenge that many IDs have "anti-copying" technology in them, so that can throw off the images. But like you describe, I find using a scanner works best.

Reactions: Bears and Butters
OP
OP
tropicthunder

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
There is aways the challenge that many IDs have "anti-copying" technology in them, so that can throw off the images.
I think you're right, I forgot about this tech. I remember when I use my copier for my ID card, there's some kind of text pattern on the background which is not visible on the ID card itself