• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How to hide or show subscriber count

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I wish to know how to show or hide my YouTube subscriber count next to the small YouTube logo below my messages? I don't wish to hide my subscriber count on YouTube, only on the forum. Is this possible?
Thank you,
Inga

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
No. It is being pulled directly from YouTube so it will always match what you have configured on YouTube. Not to mention, why would you hide your subscriber count here? No one is here to judge you. Just to help you learn to be successful!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Exactly what @SILTHW said. There isn't really much of a reason to hide it anywhere IMO. But this forum is that last place you should worry about.

OP
OP
Inka Bazinka ASMR

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
No. It is being pulled directly from YouTube so it will always match what you have configured on YouTub

hmm. I think I changed a setting while going through TubeBuddy settings that said I can hide my subscriber count. I’m trying to find it again, but no luck. Perhaps it’s one of those things that we get to choose only once, similar to deciding whether to make a YouTube channel for personal needs or whether to set it up as a business…
Either way, thank you for the reply

OP
OP
Inka Bazinka ASMR

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
Exactly what @SILTHW said. There isn't really much of a reason to hide it anywhere IMO. But this forum is that last place you should worry about.
That is very true. I was asking because I saw another memberΓÇÖs profile who posts here, and he/she doesnΓÇÖt have the subscriber count displayed here on the forum, but I can see their subscriber count on YouTube.
All the best,
Inga

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
hmm. I think I changed a setting while going through TubeBuddy settings that said I can hide my subscriber count. I’m trying to find it again, but no luck. Perhaps it’s one of those things that we get to choose only once, similar to deciding whether to make a YouTube channel for personal needs or whether to set it up as a business…
Either way, thank you for the reply
I forget where that setting is, but I know you can change it back.

• Love
Reactions: Inka Bazinka ASMR

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Here's the instructions via Google:

1. Sign in to your Google Account.
  2. Go to YouTube Studio.
  3. Click Settings Channel. Advanced settings.
  4. Under "Subscriber count," check "Display the number of people subscribed to my channel."
  5. Click Save.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Nope. DidnΓÇÖt find it there. Perhaps this is disabled in some countries?
Nope, it's a global setting.

Can you please share the screenshot with when you go to the creator studio and then settings?

Usually it should look like this
1622133147818.png