• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Weight Loss and ASMR - Inka Bazinka ASMR

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
User name: Inka Bazinka ASMR
Title of introduction: Weight Loss and ASMR - Inka Bazinka ASMR
Your name/ Alias: Inka Bazinka ASMR
Where are you from? Latvia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when I was trying to figure out how to publish on YouTube. I kept digging further and came to a point where using TubeBuddy seemed like the only logical option.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? When I saw how disorganized and chaotic the YouTube community forums on Google are, I understood that I wish to belong to a community that is better regulated. I wish to learn from other creators. In particular, I am now interested in video adjustment settings. I shoot my videos in 1080p in the same place and time every day, but sadly the video saturation/contrast/exposure are different every time. I cannot afford expensive video editing software yet, but still want to improve my videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to stay true to my mission - to help people with health advice that is based on recipes, meditation, ASMR, and light exercise.
How frequently do you upload? I post 1 video every day of my weight loss progress. I would like to post more than that in the future.
What are your hobbies? I feel very strongly about my goal and this leaves almost no time for hobbies. From early childhood, I have had health problems, due to malnutrition and stress. I feel like I'm at a very good point in life right now where everything is starting to fall into place and I believe that my health journey can help others. As a side note, I watch cat videos on YouTube.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help as many people as possible with my advice - both physically and emotionally.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO586nHpOlfCJ5-3k7KUwIw

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Inka Bazinka ASMR
Title of introduction: Weight Loss and ASMR - Inka Bazinka ASMR
Your name/ Alias: Inka Bazinka ASMR
Where are you from? Latvia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when I was trying to figure out how to publish on YouTube. I kept digging further and came to a point where using TubeBuddy seemed like the only logical option.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? When I saw how disorganized and chaotic the YouTube community forums on Google are, I understood that I wish to belong to a community that is better regulated. I wish to learn from other creators. In particular, I am now interested in video adjustment settings. I shoot my videos in 1080p in the same place and time every day, but sadly the video saturation/contrast/exposure are different every time. I cannot afford expensive video editing software yet, but still want to improve my videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to stay true to my mission - to help people with health advice that is based on recipes, meditation, ASMR, and light exercise.
How frequently do you upload? I post 1 video every day of my weight loss progress. I would like to post more than that in the future.
What are your hobbies? I feel very strongly about my goal and this leaves almost no time for hobbies. From early childhood, I have had health problems, due to malnutrition and stress. I feel like I'm at a very good point in life right now where everything is starting to fall into place and I believe that my health journey can help others. As a side note, I watch cat videos on YouTube.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help as many people as possible with my advice - both physically and emotionally.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO586nHpOlfCJ5-3k7KUwIw
Hey welcome to the forum

• Love
Reactions: Inka Bazinka ASMR