• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How to lure my views to like my videos?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Make a game out of it for your viewers. The entire purpose of the thumbs up is to reflect engagement... so be engaging! Don't just tell your audience to 'like this video...' they are sooo sick of hearing that. Tell them that if they don't give this video a thumbs up then in the next video you are not sharing your cookies. It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be fun. Give your viewers a reason to give you a thumbs up and they will... the same goes for getting them to subscribe, to share your video, buy merch etc.

Subscriber Goal
How do I make my views to Like my videos?❤
Well we canΓÇÖt force people not to like anything they donΓÇÖt like. Look at your title and tags. Find out what people are looking at on what you post. Takes time to build a huge building. Not sure if you are just starting off or been on for awhile. ItΓÇÖs a marathon not a 5 k. I just started 2 months ago and have 45 subscribers which is very small. Keep trying and the likes will come!!

Reactions: LungaLNR
OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
Well we canΓÇÖt force people not to like anything they donΓÇÖt like. Look at your title and tags. Find out what people are looking at on what you post. Takes time to build a huge building. Not sure if you are just starting off or been on for awhile. ItΓÇÖs a marathon not a 5 k. I just started 2 months ago and have 45 subscribers which is very small. Keep trying and the likes will come!!
That's awesome!! Which Category Do you do!?

BeingMindful

TubeBuddy Star
I usually say, "If you found this meditation helpful, I hope you'll give it a thumbs-up--it's such a nice compliment." Just be genuine, I think!