• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Video Uploads Consistency

How many videos you should upload in a month?

• 1 in a Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 in A Month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
Does a YouTuber who Uploads Every Week Constant Enough, if not How Many Times Do you prefer should upload in a month!?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
On the Creator Insider channel recently they said that the algorithm recognizes regularity, whether it is daily, weekly, monthly (I do not have the link to the particular vid where he said it).

What is "right" depends on your channel and audience. If you do documentary style travel vids, you would be doing good to get 1 a month. Good tech help help can vary by how often there is a need. Day in the life vlogs can easily be numerous times a week.

Personally I do 2 a week. I have been doing 2 a week for a couple years. I did 3 a week for a couple years before that... but got tired... :cool:

• Love
Reactions: LungaLNR

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I am currently just switching to two a week for the past three weeks. I am going to try this until September and reassess it.

• Love
i went ages without uploading anything, now i have just schedualed 5 videos. i run out of ideas to film, then ill get a whole heap in one go, can make it hard

• Wow

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
We try to upload once a week so we put out there 4 videos a month. But sometimes it can be less than that depending on finding time to edit around our full time jobs

• Wow