• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Help required please

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone. Hope this message finds you all well

I am after some help and advice. I am currently stalled at about just over 100 subscribers. I think I am doing everything right in terms of tags, titles, creative thumbnails and yet I hardly get any views or subscribers

I would really welcome peopleΓÇÖs honest feedback as I am struggling at present on how to increase views and subscribers.
Thanks in advance
Nick

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I agree with Damon. Sub growth will come in waves, and it stalls some times. The single best thing you can do is to put on the blinders and hammer through that first 100 videos. Making a video when you have a library of 100 videos already in existence is a little bit different ballgame and this alone will encourage sub growth.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, yes, but don't keep going just to keep going. With every video make refinements based on the data at hand. Look and see what videos are performing best. Make more of those videos. Ask your audience what they want to see more of, then experiment along those lines. Sometimes what people say they want and what they actually want are two different things. only the data can really tell you what they want to watch. You do that for 150 videos, and you'll have all the data you need to move in any direction you wish.

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
My suggestion is working on your thumbnails, they don't scream click me. Another way is social media, when I first started I had a large social media presence already. So I just kept finding ways to ask my followers to subscribe to my channel. :)

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Damon

rportnoy

Subscriber Goal
Your content or keyword should be in topic that people search for. Even when many people search it, we should target kewords that have not too much competitor. It's very hard when we start. very hard to get view and sub. If we consistent the view and sub will raise.

OP
OP
Nick Moody

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for al your comments. Interesting about my thumbnails. I thought these weee ok. Admittedly the earlier ones in black and yellow are poor. I just thought it would be good to have a theme. Do you suggest changing thumbnails to generate a new lease of life into a video ?

be great for more people to head over and see my work to date

thanks again
Nick

rportnoy

Subscriber Goal
To be consistent on theme, is a good practice. So if someone see your thumbnail at a glance. Maybe they will think for a moment, like "I know this". That is your style and brand. And the texts and images should be contrast and big enough to see it in mobile devices. Black and yellow combination is quite obvious. Whatever color you use for your text, use a drop shadow, glow or stroke, to avoid distortion caused by the image.