• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What's the average time you can reach 1k subscribers?

Ufri

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, I really need a long time to get 1000 subscribers. Because my content is poor quality. That's why I ventured to join here to study and seek knowledge to get content

Reactions: AnythingThatYouLike

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There is absolutely no telling. It comes down to a bunch of variables that can not be accounted for; your presentation, your niche, your filming/editing style, the demands of the audience you are targeting, the competitiveness of your niche, how often you publish etc. It is also worth mentioning that it really only takes one good video to get both your 1k subs and 4k watch hours and to be honest far too many people focus on the 1k subscribers. 1,000 subscribers will not necessarily get you 4,000 watch hours. But 4,000 watch hours is far more likely to get you 1,000 subscribers. That should really be more of the focus.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
1k subs is a great milestone, but it shouldnΓÇÖt be the sole focus, IΓÇÖve been at my channel building it up and managed to get to 190, making the 1k sub milestone much more distant than I expected, but does that bother me? Not at all! My passion for art has driven me to build up my channel, and gather a small following of fans, in addition to learning how to improve on my filming, getting better and better at it (hence why I havenΓÇÖt been on here much lately), that for me has been a very rewarding journey with NO stress of trying anything to get 1k subs and the 4k hours of watch time, in short, IΓÇÖve enjoyed the journey that IΓÇÖve taken with my channel and IΓÇÖm so glad I focused on that rather than getting all depressed about reaching certain milestones, although I do want to get there one day :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nate polmateer

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, man, who knows how long? It took me a couple years. For some people they'll get there in a week, lol. It's a total dice roll.

BTW Are you in Tuscaloosa? I see that Crimson Tide cursive A.

Last edited:
Reactions: nate polmateer

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I have a new found respect for people with large channels. ItΓÇÖs way harder than I expected.
Very much agreed.. We reached 100 in 2 weeks by putting the link on the Facebook, Telegram group, Instagram and so on, but unless your video is shown to other people by the algorithm, these kind of promotion has limit. Our current subscribers are 134 and not growing rapidly as we started. So we put a lot of efforts on making a good contents and after that with thumbnails and SEO. Tubebuddy is a big help with that :)

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
Of course everyone wants to reach 1000 subscribers fast but I think finding returning viewers who truly enjoy the content is more important. I only have 138 subs so far and I assume 70% of them are friends and family. They may watch here and there but I doubt they would keep visiting my channel every time I upload videos in 1 year. Being patient and finding returning viewers within the niche is more important in the long run, IMHO. They will most likely share the channel with like minded people who would become returning viewers to earn more view hours. Good luck to you all! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnysKoreanLife

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
My goal is more to have people that will come back to watch my content and enjoy my personality and my quirkyness. I want to reach families and people my age and journey together. All that being said for me it's about that not about 1k subs. I would say don't focus on your sub count. Focus on your craft.