• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel The dragon from beyond the stars has arrived!

Kaida

User name: Kaida
Title of introduction: The dragon from beyond the stars has arrived!
Your name/ Alias: Kaida
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? A good friend of mine
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn more about the community in addition to making new friends and getting some help with the growth of my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to show games that people might not know about or play games that lots of people enjoy and talk about the silly/crazy things that occur in them
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Watching anime, gaming, reading manga, reading mystery novels, stargazing
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0DriELQPlHq8PagtQsYovw

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Kaida
Title of introduction: The dragon from beyond the stars has arrived!
Your name/ Alias: Kaida
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? A good friend of mine
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn more about the community in addition to making new friends and getting some help with the growth of my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to show games that people might not know about or play games that lots of people enjoy and talk about the silly/crazy things that occur in them
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Watching anime, gaming, reading manga, reading mystery novels, stargazing
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0DriELQPlHq8PagtQsYovw
Hey welcome to the forum