• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How regular would you recommend to upload videos?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
It depends on the quality of your content. If you're wanting to produce National Geographic-like documentaries, you may only be uploading once a month. If it's just a gaming channel, you might upload once or twice a day.

OP
OP
C

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
It depends on the quality of your content. If you're wanting to produce National Geographic-like documentaries, you may only be uploading once a month. If it's just a gaming channel, you might upload once or twice a day.
We share our travel vlogs once a week and we are trying to increase our hours watch time. At the moment it floats around 240 within the last 365 days

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I am testing on my channel. I started uploading once a week then having a couple of shorts throughout the week. For the next 3 months, I am going to upload 1 long-form video and 1 shorter form video under 10 mins just covering 1 point. But, I want to continue to keep my production level high so I'll see if I am still alive in 3 months LOL

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I upload daily because my content is easy to do and people are more into the stories than the silly Halloween props I use for fun, but my friend uploads weekly. His is a huge tv quality production. Maybe something in between?

OP
OP
C

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I upload daily because my content is easy to do and people are more into the stories than the silly Halloween props I use for fun, but my friend uploads weekly. His is a huge tv quality production. Maybe something in between?
We've been thinking on uploading between once or twice weekly depending on how much content we've got prepared?

Reactions: spookyboo