• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice My Subscribers are slowing down

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
Hey guys I need help because my Subscribers are going slower by the day, anyone who can help me!?

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys I need help because my Subscribers are going slower by the day, anyone who can help me!?
We've had this happen through lockdown with being a travel channel as stopped posting content weekly! If you stay active on your channel and check your using the right tags to help people find your video. Since this year we started our own instagram and twitter to promote our videos through there which has help our channel increase slightly. Hope this helps!

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal

I see you are at 59 subscribers. I'm not much higher than you but I can give you insight into how my last two months have been. I have weekends where I get 20 subs and think wow this is great. Then a week goes by and I only get 6. Advice, do not focus on your subscribers and focus on your content. On the plus side your views are great on your last few videos getting over 100 and 200 views. Thats great for your channel size I think. And something to celebrate! :)

OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
Ahh thanks man you have made me realise something,to focus on improving my YouTube videos, the Quality the content and all that,we should really celebrate ☺️

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
We've had this happen through lockdown with being a travel channel as stopped posting content weekly! If you stay active on your channel and check your using the right tags to help people find your video. Since this year we started our own instagram and twitter to promote our videos through there which has help our channel increase slightly. Hope this helps!
It really does sound great am definitely going to try it,☺️

Reactions: charandperry

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
Mine have ups and downs and I think it has a lot to do with if a video is presented longer on the home page, my activity with others, and when others mention my channel on like channels/socialmedia, etc. I oddly have a lot of subs who don't watch anything ever. Focus on the ones who are participating and sharing.

Reactions: LungaLNR

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, it will happen like that. It will rise and fall, ebb and flow. Sometimes it's the YouTube system purging itself. Sometimes people leave. With every surge in subscribers, expect some of those to leave or YouTube to kick out. It's best to look at the whole year and not video to video to get a better sense of gaining or losing subscribers.

Last edited: