• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel MarvellousGamer_Dev is here!!

MarvellousGamer_Dev

User name: MarvellousGamer_Dev
Title of introduction: MarvellousGamer_Dev is here!!
Your name/ Alias: DEV
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? This is my 1st Time in this platform, i have zero idea what to do here. I just want do all kinds of gaming & share fun & happiness of it with my viewers. I know nothing about copyright contents. I want TubeBuddy's help to become a youtuber who can have fun with uploading my own gameplays without any copyright issue. Please guide me.. i want to gain knowledge as much as i can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to show all types of gameplays to the viewers. I should play each & every game available in every console in this world. Having fun with my viewers is must for me..
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Sketching, handicrafts, watching animations from all over the world, learning different languages
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to own 3bhk home with a studio for video making & to play & make videos of playing all the games available in this world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPwfUFEmABi8vygcln49RqA

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: MarvellousGamer_Dev
Title of introduction: MarvellousGamer_Dev is here!!
Your name/ Alias: DEV
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? This is my 1st Time in this platform, i have zero idea what to do here. I just want do all kinds of gaming & share fun & happiness of it with my viewers. I know nothing about copyright contents. I want TubeBuddy's help to become a youtuber who can have fun with uploading my own gameplays without any copyright issue. Please guide me.. i want to gain knowledge as much as i can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to show all types of gameplays to the viewers. I should play each & every game available in every console in this world. Having fun with my viewers is must for me..
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Sketching, handicrafts, watching animations from all over the world, learning different languages
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to own 3bhk home with a studio for video making & to play & make videos of playing all the games available in this world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPwfUFEmABi8vygcln49RqA
hey welcome