• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Youtube Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulit K

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,

How can i set my channel to play also on Youtube Kids?

Thank you

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I think if I'm not wrong then YouTube General Audience means that the video is appropriate for both Audience Kids and Youngsters..
That is correct; a regular video intended for 'General Audiences' means that this is G-Rated and safe for any viewer (or more importantly any advertiser). an 18+ category video means there may be violence, cursing or other subject matter not intended for children. Of course videos marked as 'For Kids' are intended solely for children and while this does not immediately designate a video for the YouTube Kids platform that is how you would go about doing so.

packageslab

by the way I need to know a simple question that How can we attach both YouTube Channel to one Account, I have purchased Kid Channel and I wanna attach it my current Review YouTube Channel Gmail Account is there any way to do this.... Jazz Daily Internet Package

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
by the way I need to know a simple question that How can we attach both YouTube Channel to one Account, I have purchased Kid Channel and I wanna attach it my current Review YouTube Channel Gmail Account is there any way to do this.... Jazz Daily Internet Package
That process is a pain, but it can be done. I am afraid I can not provide instructions here, I can only suggest that you look up a video about this on YouTube.

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I think if I'm not wrong then YouTube General Audience means that the video is appropriate for both Audience Kids and Youngsters..
That is correct; a regular video intended for 'General Audiences' means that this is G-Rated and safe for any viewer (or more importantly any advertiser). an 18+ category video means there may be violence, cursing or other subject matter not intended for children. Of course videos marked as 'For Kids' are intended solely for children and while this does not immediately designate a video for the YouTube Kids platform that is how you would go about doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.