• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Disabled kidney diseased riddle lady gamer

KimikoButterfly

User name: KimikoButterfly
Title of introduction: Disabled kidney diseased riddle lady gamer
Your name/ Alias: Kimiko
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was told about it via another Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was told its a great play to find help/info/get feedback.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To make a living, with my health issues I am often bed bound there for find it hard to find work, if I could even just make enough to pay bills and keep the fridge freezer and cupboards full I would be happy with that
How frequently do you upload? between 3 to 5 times a week depending on health
What are your hobbies? When I can I do enjoy sewing making costumes or resin crafts making jewelry all along side video games, the Switch is the best thing I could of got.
What is your biggest dream? To have my own business, I would love to be my own boss, to not worry about losing my job because I can't move one morning or because I was rushed into hospital
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCnv6Je85wvxQXooZSgdAg

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi Kimiko, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

OP
OP
KimikoButterfly

KimikoButterfly

Hi Kimiko, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Thank you I've fixed it now I appreciate your help

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KimikoButterfly
Title of introduction: Disabled kidney diseased riddle lady gamer
Your name/ Alias: Kimiko
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was told about it via another Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was told its a great play to find help/info/get feedback.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To make a living, with my health issues I am often bed bound there for find it hard to find work, if I could even just make enough to pay bills and keep the fridge freezer and cupboards full I would be happy with that
How frequently do you upload? between 3 to 5 times a week depending on health
What are your hobbies? When I can I do enjoy sewing making costumes or resin crafts making jewelry all along side video games, the Switch is the best thing I could of got.
What is your biggest dream? To have my own business, I would love to be my own boss, to not worry about losing my job because I can't move one morning or because I was rushed into hospital
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCnv6Je85wvxQXooZSgdAg
hey welcome