• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review 'International Couple' channel aiming to give fun and joy to audience!

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: AnnysKoreanLife
Title of thread: 'International Couple' channel aiming to give fun and joy to audience!
Self review: Well, we think this video shows our concept well so we would like to see what you think about the video. We aim to give fun and joy to audience through our lifestyle with cultural differences. We would like to ask you the following things : (1) The video is very fast paced. Do you think it is well comprehensible? (2) We know the audio is terrible. Does it bother you a lot? (3) Does this video make you laugh? Also, if you can give other opinions, we will be so glad. Thank you very much :)
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/AUOl2kXvQKY

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/39953/

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Pacing is fine. It isn't too fast. I feel you are overdoing the cut outs and b-roll a bit and you are inconsistent with it. You use it heavily at the beginning and (IMHO) better used during the bath sequence. The end sequence had almost none which seemed unbalanced given the rest of the video.

There are a few audio issues, but they aren't very distracting. The majority of viewers won't notice them.

There are a few things I thought worked well. I think anyone that has owned a "talkative" cat has had conversations with them because they talk back. You used that really well at the end, and I felt like you could have used it more at the beginning instead of the cut outs and b-roll. I liked the idea of the cat no longer being "fluffy". That was a good story line.

Overall I think it is a good video. I do feel the humor came more from the natural situations (cat's look when wet, cat being shampooed, cat trying to get out of the bathroom, "conversation with cat") more than the b-roll (cat as Spiderman, all of the soaps, etc.).

• Love
Reactions: AnnysKoreanLife
OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Pacing is fine. It isn't too fast. I feel you are overdoing the cut outs and b-roll a bit and you are inconsistent with it. You use it heavily at the beginning and (IMHO) better used during the bath sequence. The end sequence had almost none which seemed unbalanced given the rest of the video.

There are a few audio issues, but they aren't very distracting. The majority of viewers won't notice them.

There are a few things I thought worked well. I think anyone that has owned a "talkative" cat has had conversations with them because they talk back. You used that really well at the end, and I felt like you could have used it more at the beginning instead of the cut outs and b-roll. I liked the idea of the cat no longer being "fluffy". That was a good story line.

Overall I think it is a good video. I do feel the humor came more from the natural situations (cat's look when wet, cat being shampooed, cat trying to get out of the bathroom, "conversation with cat") more than the b-roll (cat as Spiderman, all of the soaps, etc.).
Thank you so much for your detailed review. I thought pace and sound was concern, but the cut-outs and B-rolls seems to be the problem. We are putting a lot of effort to let people keep watching the video. So we tried to give more variation to it, but it looks like it was to much in my eyes too. We will take your advice and apply it to our next video! Thank you again for your thorough review again :)

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
Hmmm... I'm not sure what happened... I thought I posted yesterday. Anyhow personally I really enjoyed your video mainly because my husband and I come from different countries and we have a cat that looks just like yours! Your audio didn't bother me at all. I think the quality of video improves if you are able to stabilize camera a bit more. I tend to skip videos when camera shakes too much since I get dizzy... Overall I think your video is entertaining! Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: AnnysKoreanLife
OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hmmm... I'm not sure what happened... I thought I posted yesterday. Anyhow personally I really enjoyed your video mainly because my husband and I come from different countries and we have a cat that looks just like yours! Your audio didn't bother me at all. I think the quality of video improves if you are able to stabilize camera a bit more. I tend to skip videos when camera shakes too much since I get dizzy... Overall I think your video is entertaining! Best of luck!
Hello Miwa! Nice to see another international couple here :) Wow, I think Gangcheol(our cat) has an unknown sibling with you! We will love to see your cat some day :) Thank you so much for reviewing our video. We have gimbal to stabilize the scenes but I think washing a cat and shooting the camera at the same time was bit dizzy work. We will work on more with stabilization. I am so happy you had fun with our video! Thank you again :):):)