• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel We are Malay and Korean international couple who started YouTube recently

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: AnnysKoreanLife
Title of introduction: We are Malay and Korean international couple who started YouTube recently
Your name/ Alias: Anny and Gyo
Where are you from? Anny from Malaysia and Gyo from South Korea
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Nick's YouTube videos (search : How to grow YouTube channel)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to communicate with other YouTubers all around the world and share feedback.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To give fun and joy through our life, and also sharing our cultures!
How frequently do you upload? So far, 2 times in a week.
What are your hobbies? Gyo, loves to make skyscraper paper models.
Anny, loves make-up.
What is your biggest dream? Giving fun to people! If we can, we also want people to see that cultural differences make your eyes more broaden and see your own culture more deeply.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLo7HCJ5j1Iu7PjCWSZVFzA

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: AnnysKoreanLife
Title of introduction: We are Malay and Korean international couple who started YouTube recently
Your name/ Alias: Anny and Gyo
Where are you from? Anny from Malaysia and Gyo from South Korea
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Nick's YouTube videos (search : How to grow YouTube channel)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to communicate with other YouTubers all around the world and share feedback.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To give fun and joy through our life, and also sharing our cultures!
How frequently do you upload? So far, 2 times in a week.
What are your hobbies? Gyo, loves to make skyscraper paper models.
Anny, loves make-up.
What is your biggest dream? Giving fun to people! If we can, we also want people to see that cultural differences make your eyes more broaden and see your own culture more deeply.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLo7HCJ5j1Iu7PjCWSZVFzA
Hey welcome to the forum

• Love
Reactions: AnnysKoreanLife

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome! I've spent quite a bit of time in Korea, including living there for a few years. In fact, my last trip before the pandemic lock-down was to Seoul.

Glad to have you here!

• Love
Reactions: AnnysKoreanLife
OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome! I've spent quite a bit of time in Korea, including living there for a few years. In fact, my last trip before the pandemic lock-down was to Seoul.

Glad to have you here!
Happy to know that you lived in Korea before! Let us know if you are back in Korea again. We can have a nice meal! It's on us!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Happy to know that you lived in Korea before! Let us know if you are back in Korea again. We can have a nice meal! It's on us!
Planning to head there next year. My daughter is half Korean and will be graduating with her second degree. We told her we would go as a graduation gift!