• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Workout channel.Fitness challenges,dieting ,skin care and body transformation.

Mable29

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mable29
Title of introduction: Workout channel.Fitness challenges,dieting ,skin care and body transformation.
Your name/ Alias: Mable29
Where are you from? aUgandan living in Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get tips on how to grow on YouTube and how I can grow my channel,to improve on keyword search and improve my thumbnails.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my channel to grow,I want to motivate people of out with my fitness challenges and I want my channel to grow as a business to support my son and my mum.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Exercising, challenging my self,dancing, watching movies, music and hanging out.
What is your biggest dream? To grow on youtube to support myself, my mum and my son.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCe4N1DcznyMRDNFpzL1dwhg

Last edited:

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Mable29
Title of introduction: Workout channel.Fitness challenges,dieting ,skin care and body transformation.
Your name/ Alias: Mable29
Where are you from? aUgandan living in Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get tips on how to grow on YouTube and how I can grow my channel,to improve on keyword search and improve my thumbnails.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my channel to grow,I want to motivate people of out with my fitness challenges and I want my channel to grow as a business to support my son and my mum.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Exercising, challenging my self,dancing, watching movies, music and hanging out.
What is your biggest dream? To grow on youtube to support myself, my mum and my son.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCe4N1DcznyMRDNFpzL1dwhg
Hey welcome

Reactions: Mable29