• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hello TubeBuddy family!

Doug B

User name: Doug B
Title of introduction: Hello TubeBuddy family!
Your name/ Alias: Doug B
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching Nick NimminΓÇÖs how-to vids on YT
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love forums because of the vast amount of information, both giving and receiving
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel will focus on helping musicians understand the AXE FX III, a modeler/interface made by Fractal Audio
How frequently do you upload? My plan is to do a weekly update.
What are your hobbies? I own a recording studio, I love playing and recording music, I also do gardening with my wife
What is your biggest dream? To be able to create content that actually helps bewildered users, and to make a side income to help with retirement
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCzWVH0sCduHqE8uhqwn29hg

Reactions: Ufri

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Doug, welcome to the community!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doug B
OP
OP
Doug B

Doug B

I just updated my info because I deleted my old channel and created a new one. Already learned that 5 minute videos can hinder monetization, so I'm dropping that aspect of my channel. I'm just about to film video #1, so the change really shouldn't affect me.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Doug B
Title of introduction: Hello TubeBuddy family!
Your name/ Alias: Doug B
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching Nick NimminΓÇÖs how-to vids on YT
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love forums because of the vast amount of information, both giving and receiving
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel will focus on helping musicians understand the AXE FX III, a modeler/interface made by Fractal Audio
How frequently do you upload? My plan is to do a weekly update.
What are your hobbies? I own a recording studio, I love playing and recording music, I also do gardening with my wife
What is your biggest dream? To be able to create content that actually helps bewildered users, and to make a side income to help with retirement
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCzWVH0sCduHqE8uhqwn29hg
Hey welcome