• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Big Fishing

Big Fishing TV

User name: Big Fishing TV
Title of introduction: Big Fishing
Your name/ Alias: Skeebo
Where are you from? Houston
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was looking at someoneΓÇÖs YouTube channel and they mentioned it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After researching TubeBuddy I just figured that by joining the forum and indulging in conversations with the community it will help me as a fellow YouTuber. IΓÇÖm fairly new at all of this and I want to expand my brand. Not only that I want to expand as a human.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for my channel are simple. I enjoy doing what I do and IΓÇÖm sure that others will feel the same about what it is that they do. Just the fact that life brings us so much joy and excitement and I have a desire to share my experiences with others.
How frequently do you upload? I intend on uploading content on a weekly basis. I have a regular life and have so much going on within my life to where I am unable to full time fish. However, I try to maximize my opportunities and get content as much as possible.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy shooting pool.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCMjkhNTsXBgQGxdgovnnn0Q

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the community! There are a few members here that do fishing channels.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Big Fishing TV
Title of introduction: Big Fishing
Your name/ Alias: Skeebo
Where are you from? Houston
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was looking at someoneΓÇÖs YouTube channel and they mentioned it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After researching TubeBuddy I just figured that by joining the forum and indulging in conversations with the community it will help me as a fellow YouTuber. IΓÇÖm fairly new at all of this and I want to expand my brand. Not only that I want to expand as a human.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for my channel are simple. I enjoy doing what I do and IΓÇÖm sure that others will feel the same about what it is that they do. Just the fact that life brings us so much joy and excitement and I have a desire to share my experiences with others.
How frequently do you upload? I intend on uploading content on a weekly basis. I have a regular life and have so much going on within my life to where I am unable to full time fish. However, I try to maximize my opportunities and get content as much as possible.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy shooting pool.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCMjkhNTsXBgQGxdgovnnn0Q
Hey welcome