• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Forum Suggestion Regional sub forums

Apin89

Subscriber Goal
I tell you beforehand that I am still a new user on this forum, I have tried to explore this forum and have not found it, if it turns out that the feature I asked for already exists, please ignore this thread

In my opinion, it would be easier if there were special sub forums grouped by region of the user, so that they could become a more targeted discussion forum for certain areas
because in my opinion the strategies and trends in each country are different, so if we have a sub forum region it will be easier to discuss strategies in developing each YouTube channel, moreover it will be easier if we can use our mother tongue in the sub forum, the message will be more conveyed clearly and on target, especially for users whose native language is not English

Reactions: bectries_food

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, we are an English-only forum because of several rules we are required to follow, including COPPA, Safe Harbor, etc. that require us to monitor the content of posts. Allowing other languages would make that very difficult on the moderation team.

OP
OP
Apin89

Apin89

Subscriber Goal
Hi, we are an English-only forum because of several rules we are required to follow, including COPPA, Safe Harbor, etc. that require us to monitor the content of posts. Allowing other languages would make that very difficult on the moderation team.
I can understand and that reason makes sense to me,
it would be more beautiful if it could be realized
If the matter regarding the language we discussed earlier is not possible, including at least sub forums based on region can still be considered :thinking::thinking:

Reactions: tropicthunder

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I can understand and that reason makes sense to me,
it would be more beautiful if it could be realized
If the matter regarding the language we discussed earlier is not possible, including at least sub forums based on region can still be considered :thinking::thinking:
This will certainly be passed along.

For others reading this, remember if this is something of interest to you make sure you upvote the request.