• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Introducing, beginners who are trying to learn to develop the youtube channel

Apin89

Subscriber Goal
User name: Apin89
Title of introduction: Introducing, beginners who are trying to learn to develop the youtube channel
Your name/ Alias: OrangDalam
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? by google search engine
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? developing my Youtube Channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: just happy to do it, developing the YouTube channel is a pleasure for me, and it will be even more fun if my channel reaches 100k subscribers by the end of 2021 and this target will continue to grow in the future
How frequently do you upload? for now every 2 weeks, but in the future I will increase the quantity
What are your hobbies? sharing, gaming, technology
What is your biggest dream? Become a YouTuber that impresses other, on a small scale the people in my neighborhood and on a large scale people all over the earth, lol :D
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChAGRB4Af4jwyFrwg5iXvdw

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Apin89
Title of introduction: Introducing, beginners who are trying to learn to develop the youtube channel
Your name/ Alias: OrangDalam
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? by google search engine
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? developing my Youtube Channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: just happy to do it, developing the YouTube channel is a pleasure for me, and it will be even more fun if my channel reaches 100k subscribers by the end of 2021 and this target will continue to grow in the future
How frequently do you upload? for now every 2 weeks, but in the future I will increase the quantity
What are your hobbies? sharing, gaming, technology
What is your biggest dream? Become a YouTuber that impresses other, on a small scale the people in my neighborhood and on a large scale people all over the earth, lol :D
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChAGRB4Af4jwyFrwg5iXvdw
Hello welcome

Reactions: Apin89