• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello from Canada

Sister_Su

turtledovethoughts.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Sister_Su
Title of introduction: Hello from Canada
Your name/ Alias: Sister_Su
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I found TubeBuddy through YouTube. It was too long ago to remember.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For some reason, my TubeBuddy disappeared from my YouTube account this morning, so I went searching for a notification from TubeBuddy in my emails and discovered the email about the forum. Initially, I was going to join the forum so I could find out what had happened. Then when I saw how I could earn free TubeBuddy upgrades by posting in the forum, I had two reasons to join. Oddly enough, after registering for the forum my TubeBuddy reappeared!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To create useful content that will help people.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I upload about every other day. I don't have a set schedule, but post as the spirit leads.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy learning about God, singing, creating works of inspired art, and praying.
What is your biggest dream? The biggest dream I've received is to establish H├┤tel-Dieu for Women.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC560ktuK2IlWh6jfz4eDh_g

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Sister_Su
Title of introduction: Hello from Canada
Your name/ Alias: Sister_Su
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I found TubeBuddy through YouTube. It was too long ago to remember.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For some reason, my TubeBuddy disappeared from my YouTube account this morning, so I went searching for a notification from TubeBuddy in my emails and discovered the email about the forum. Initially, I was going to join the forum so I could find out what had happened. Then when I saw how I could earn free TubeBuddy upgrades by posting in the forum, I had two reasons to join. Oddly enough, after registering for the forum my TubeBuddy reappeared!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To create useful content that will help people.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I upload about every other day. I don't have a set schedule, but post as the spirit leads.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy learning about God, singing, creating works of inspired art, and praying.
What is your biggest dream? The biggest dream I've received is to establish H├┤tel-Dieu for Women.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC560ktuK2IlWh6jfz4eDh_g
Hey welcome