• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I'm a new YouTuber posting videos about my two greatest loves - travel and coffee

geca

User name: geca
Title of introduction: I'm a new YouTuber posting videos about my two greatest loves - travel and coffee
Your name/ Alias: Geca
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Discovered TubeBuddy from another YouTuber, Annie Dube!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to be a part of the travel and coffee communities in Youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To pursue my love for creating videos while also sharing my travel adventures and coffee journey with other people
How frequently do you upload? Bi-weekly, on Sundays
What are your hobbies? I love traveling and drinking coffee. I also love doing CrossFit.
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyeHqnbH5hMLC8yPZ-f7ZXg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: geca
Title of introduction: I'm a new YouTuber posting videos about my two greatest loves - travel and coffee
Your name/ Alias: Geca
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Discovered TubeBuddy from another YouTuber, Annie Dube!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to be a part of the travel and coffee communities in Youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To pursue my love for creating videos while also sharing my travel adventures and coffee journey with other people
How frequently do you upload? Bi-weekly, on Sundays
What are your hobbies? I love traveling and drinking coffee. I also love doing CrossFit.
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyeHqnbH5hMLC8yPZ-f7ZXg
Hey welcome