• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Dragon Age Origins, 2 and inquisition

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Do you like the Dragon Age games?! I can finally play them again thanks to the new desktop app EA Desktop ( Ea play)
On the old one Origin, they haven't worked for me in years there... but finally, I can play them again YAAAASS!

• Love
Reactions: HealthyTiffany

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Funny enough, I was just going through my purchases on my Xbox and was reminded that I own a digital copy of all of the Dragon Age games. What I loved was that if you played them all the way through, some of what you ended with carried over tot he next game. I thought that was a cool mechanic.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I have 2 Dragon Age games for the Playstation. Never really got into them. I much prefer gaming on a computer, much rather use my trackball & keyboard. I end up using the Playstation very little, except for South Park: Stick If Truth ha ha (best game of all time!)

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Funny enough, I was just going through my purchases on my Xbox and was reminded that I own a digital copy of all of the Dragon Age games. What I loved was that if you played them all the way through, some of what you ended with carried over to the next game. I thought that was a cool mechanic.
Right?! hehe, And also you can go to the Dragon keep to make "correct" your choices as well :p hehe

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I have 2 Dragon Age games for the Playstation. Never really got into them. I much prefer gaming on a computer, much rather use my trackball & keyboard. I end up using the Playstation very little, except for South Park: Stick If Truth ha ha (best game of all time!)
Hehe, I get you! They can be a little difficult to get into if one is not that type of gamer :D
But as long as one has game one likes it all good <3 :D

toyomark

IΓÇÖve never played this franchise, but after reading so many positive reviews, I really want to try it.
I will have more time for that during the holiday season. IΓÇÖve always liked fantasy games more than the ones attached to this reality because I like escapism. I spend all the time in this reality, and sometimes I just want to run away from it into a fantasy world where I donΓÇÖt have to deal with the problems I have here. ThatΓÇÖs why I even try to surround myself with fantasy dragon stuff I get from shops like dragon-vibe.com. It helps my mind not focus on the outer world too much and dream about something other than I have.

• Love
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve never played this franchise, but after reading so many positive reviews, I really want to try it.
It's a really good game series, and you can do so many variations of the game play. I really hope you'll like it as much as I do! :D

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
I really wish I played Dragon Age when I was younger, because it easily could have been one of my favorite series.

I only recently played Dragon Age Origins this year, and I absolutely LOVED it. I haven't had the feeling of being addicted to a game and finishing it in such a long time; it gave me such a nice, comforting feeling of nostalgia. As soon as I finished, I loaded back and chose a different race and gender, ready to play through the entire experience again. I didn't end up finishing the playthrough a second time because I was procrastinating on other things, but literally typing right now is making me want to go load up that save file and finish my playthrough. And tbh, since I'm on PTO for christmas I might do just that!

Dragon Age 2 just didn't do it for me, imo; however, I really do like and care about the story of Dragon Age so I watched a good synopsis of what occurred and that was enough for me. I haven't finished Inquisition yet. In my mind, the game is OK. Nothing is as great as DAO was. That was literally life-changing for me as a gamer.

• Love
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Funny enough, I was just going through my purchases on my Xbox and was reminded that I own a digital copy of all of the Dragon Age games. What I loved was that if you played them all the way through, some of what you ended with carried over tot he next game. I thought that was a cool mechanic.
The best thing about this is as well, that I have obviously forgotten how to play... and I am so Squishy! hahaha

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I really wish I played Dragon Age when I was younger, because it easily could have been one of my favorite series.

I only recently played Dragon Age Origins this year, and I absolutely LOVED it. I haven't had the feeling of being addicted to a game and finishing it in such a long time; it gave me such a nice, comforting feeling of nostalgia. As soon as I finished, I loaded back and chose a different race and gender, ready to play through the entire experience again. I didn't end up finishing the playthrough a second time because I was procrastinating on other things, but literally typing right now is making me want to go load up that save file and finish my playthrough. And tbh, since I'm on PTO for christmas I might do just that!

Dragon Age 2 just didn't do it for me, imo; however, I really do like and care about the story of Dragon Age so I watched a good synopsis of what occurred and that was enough for me. I haven't finished Inquisition yet. In my mind, the game is OK. Nothing is as great as DAO was. That was literally life-changing for me as a gamer.

And one of the best things is that you can play the same character twice or thrice just to be able to make all the choices so you can collect all your achievements. (If one is an achievement hunter that is.)
I have tried to be one, but I don't have the attensionspan for it! LUL!
But I am glad to hear that you liked the game :D