• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword Explorer broken AGAIN!! Do they not realize we use this for WORK??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am afraid we are experiencing an issue with the Keyword Explorer for some users. YouTube is running some tests behind the scenes on some channels and this is preventing them from being able to access the data necessary for the KE to work. I am very sorry to report that our development team expects this to last until some time next week.

Reactions: Inka Bazinka ASMR
OP
OP
NightTerrors

NightTerrors

Subscriber Goal
keyword Explorer still fails across all browsers, when punctuation (such as a quotation mark) is included in the search term.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am afraid we are experiencing an issue with the Keyword Explorer for some users. YouTube is running some tests behind the scenes on some channels and this is preventing them from being able to access the data necessary for the KE to work. I am very sorry to report that our development team expects this to last until some time next week.

Reactions: Inka Bazinka ASMR
Status
Not open for further replies.