• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Asides from getting monetized, why do you want to get 1000 subscribers

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
I'm going to start by sharing my own story
Well if you don't know me before I'm Gideon from Nigeria, I was on a blog post reading how to make money online when I discover YouTube and I said to myself this is a golden opportunity to get quick money.
So I didn't think it twice I just headed over to youtube and I created my first YouTube channel which I have deleted now
But it was hard for me to create videos, because I was just thinking of was to make money.
But now I know better that if I add value the money will come so I wake up every day thinking of new ways to add value to my viewers.
so now it doesn't matter where I am or how many subs I have, I just want to make an impact the little way I can.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Like anyone else I would also want 1000 subs to be able to qualify for monetization, taking into account I also got the 4000 hours of view time required to also quality. But I would also want them to prove I am worthy of my content, so long as the subs are real and not bots.

As for monetization, I too started my channel with the idea of making money. But with YouTube there's no such thing as easy money. Nothing about YouTube is easy. Genres changes all the time, trends change all the time, even the algorithm changes all the time. It used to be that you created content you liked and hopes you would find viewers who liked it too. These days viewers are pickier, they know what they want and thus if you want to grow on YouTube you need to understand this. You need to understand that while things like SEO are awesome to help get your videos found easier it means nothing if you're making content no one is looking for.

If quick money is what you're looking for YouTube is not the place for you. You need to have a passion for creating content first regardless of a desire to make money. You also need a passion to provide content for others instead of yourself regardless of the fame and fortune you might get. Once you understand this, you will then know that monetization is not only a long journey to get to it but one you must be consistent with after you get it.

Doug B

Aside from money? I want to be able to help people grasp some simple concepts that they're currently missing out on. Good question!

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I hope to be considered a good source of information with my tutorials an reviews. I want people to recommend my channel to those interested in amigurumi.