• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Can you teach me how much time it to to reach 1000 views?

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
Can you tell.methe process and the time it took for you to get finally get that 1000 views milestone?

Reactions: DJKINGKAM

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's a really hard question to quantify for us.. we didn't keep track of the duration of time it took us to get 1000 views in total. But we would say it took us a while! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Rudy52

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I didn't pay attention to that milestone as much as I did with subs. I would guess about 2 months for me.

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
It happened pretty fast for me. I already had a social media presence for about a year and a half just posting images. However, it's been a crawl to 4,000 watch hours. My first 10 videos were less than a minute long lol

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
When I started my channel the main goal was not to get random people to watch my videos but to record the best parts of me and my friends gaming sessions. I reached 1k+ over time from just that, not sure how long it took.

When I started focusing on making videos for other people to watch it was when I realized that my tiny channel couldn't compete for the top spots in the YouTube search results so I had to niche down and then I niched down again to a sub niche of my new smaller niche. Then it wasn't long before I started to reach 1k views a day during times when my niche where more active (it's basically very popular for a few months each years and then slow down for the rest of the year).

Reactions: Damon and Rudy52

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
If we all who have joined this forum, subscribe each other honestly, then, everyone of us can reach 1000 subscriber limit in few days

There is litterare nothing to gain from reach 1k subs asap. If you don't have the views to match it you wont make any money and you don't want to end up beaning that channel that has a lot of subs but non of them are watching the videos, that's kind of more or less a doomed channel. Also subs 4 subs is against YouTubes rules and can get you banned.

• Wow
Reactions: Damon and Rudy52

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
It happened pretty fast for me. I already had a social media presence for about a year and a half just posting images. However, it's been a crawl to 4,000 watch hours. My first 10 videos were less than a minute long lol

Yes, short videos make it harder to get to 4,000 watch hours. Roberto Blake does a good job explaining the reason why people should start making longer videos. I have made efforts to make longer videos to move things along quicker.

Reactions: Avocado

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
I guess it will depend on the niche you are dealing with. Some niches get massive views in no time and some also lacks views. In all, hardwork will keep on your toes.