• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Should i change my channel's name?

Should I change my youtube channel 's name?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
I've started my youtube channel 2 months ago and still when I search my channel's name it's difficult to find like some series appear due to same name. should I change my channel's name ? Or how it's going to affect my channel after changing and there is my channel's name in every intro video....I need opinion pls help

• Wow
Reactions: Ufri

The Storm is coming

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Looking at your channel I see no need to change your name Since you are just starting out. Maybe later when you have a website or other social media accounts.

OP
OP
Kindredspirit

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
But I couldn't find my channel om searching that's why I was asking isn't it nice time to change when you are beginner comparison to when u have uploaded lots of videos ?

likeshigh

Channel name is the identity of your channel. Audience search and visit your channel to your channel name. Do not change your channel name. You can create new channel.

Doug B

I am a brand new noob here so keep that in mind, but I too tried to search for your channel and it said "Do you mean Kindred Spirit?" and it sent me to that channel instead. It literally wouldn't let me search for your channel. So I would change the name, but first I would search on YT to make sure that no one else has a similar channel name.

Reactions: Kindredspirit
OP
OP
Kindredspirit

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
Yes I know , that's the point I'm keeping thank for your opinion waiting for tubebuddy members suggestion too like will it affect my channel after changing the name?

Ufri

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have had a case of changing the name of the channel but it made it difficult for me to get watch hours

Ufri

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have had a case of changing the name of the channel. but it made it difficult for me to get watch hours

Ufri

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
[QUOTE = "Kindredspirit, pos: 130396, anggota: 67878"]
Ya saya tahu, itulah intinya saya simpan terima kasih atas pendapat Anda menunggu saran anggota tubebuddy juga seperti apakah itu akan mempengaruhi saluran saya setelah mengganti nama?
[/KUTIPAN]
Previously my channel name was putra minang. Then I turned it into a bujang paris. And very badly impacted