• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback pls

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
20210511_124152_0000.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm seeing a lot of improvements, so I'm going to be a little more picky than I have been on your prior posts.

First, "Indian Silent Vlog" is pretty much unreadable at thumbnail size. If you include it, and I'm not sure you need to include it, you need to make it larger. Second, "Grow Microgreens with me" is very small and could be expanded so that it covers the entire thumbnail and not just the one picture. Third, you should ensure your text is properly centered horizontally and vertically. It isn't centered vertically on "Grow Microgreens"

Channel logo is hard to read and looks out of place. If you worry about the time stamp, put it in the left corner. The text remains difficult to read. Consider darkening the background a bit more. I can barely tell that is a bell on the logo.

Reactions: Kindredspirit

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I did a screenshot of what your thumbnails actually look like from their position other people will see. The colour and graphics are great. I know your channel is about food. That Dalgona Coffee is the most enticing to me. Simple, Large and only a few words. Same with the Easy Pancake Recipe. Your Grow with Microgreens is really good, I don't think you need your channel name and you don't need the Logo. And maybe make the Title much bigger. Overall looks awesome and great job! :)
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.50.07 AM.png

Reactions: Kindredspirit
OP
OP
Kindredspirit

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
Thank you for feedback I'm going to remove that channel name and will move text on center part
I really want to ask one more question pls help should I change my channel's name it's already been 2 months but still I couldn't find my channel when I search I'm trying everything but I don't think I'm getting any views from search