• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi I'm Antikenya in Australia,Married to an Australian who love to traveling,Cooking and eating and How to....

User name: Antikenya sa Austral
Title of introduction: Hi I'm Antikenya in Australia,Married to an Australian who love to traveling,Cooking and eating and How to....
Your name/ Alias: Zizi
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From other group
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To Learn more ideas on how to grow my Channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Passing the requirements On youtube is the big accomplishment for me for my channel
How frequently do you upload? Everyday except Sunday
What are your hobbies? Cooking,Travelling,and eating
What is your biggest dream? A Home
YouTube Channel Link: UC7ka-aUQ-loPjWJFJOeQEJg

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have another Aussie here, although I'm not an Aussie, I just enjoy having them as friends...LOL

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hi I'm Antikenya in Australia,Married to an Australian who love to traveling,Cooking and eating and How to....
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To Learn more ideas on how to grow my Channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Passing the requirements On youtube is the big accomplishment for me for my channel
hey welcome

hartonoachien

Subscriber Goal
hai Zizi, iam from indonesia nice to see you
we have the same hobbies you know
i love eating and travelling but icant cooking hehhehe