• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hi there! My name is Miwa Kaur. I am thrilled to be a part of tubebuddy community to inspire and be inspired

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Miwa Kaur
Title of introduction: Hi there! My name is Miwa Kaur. I am thrilled to be a part of tubebuddy community to inspire and be inspired
Your name/ Alias: Miwa Kaur
Where are you from? Originally from Japan but have been living in the US now
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy mainly from Nick Nimmin and other YouTube Education channels.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join these forums because I would love to learn more about YouTube, connect with other creators, inspire and be inspired
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share healthy whole food plant based / vegan recipes to improve our health and loved ones. Also to love and care Mother Earth to fight climate change.
How frequently do you upload? My goal is to upload once a week but I am still learning so that sometimes every other week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are cooking, baking, reading recipes and watching cooking shows. I am still new to videography, photography and video editing but enjoying it very much.
What is your biggest dream? Again my biggest dream is to inspire others to start cooking and eating food that are healthy for ourself, loved ones and environment.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiwaKaursKitchen/

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Miwa Kaur
Title of introduction: Hi there! My name is Miwa Kaur. I am thrilled to be a part of tubebuddy community to inspire and be inspired
Your name/ Alias: Miwa Kaur
Where are you from? Originally from Japan but have been living in the US now
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy mainly from Nick Nimmin and other YouTube Education channels.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join these forums because I would love to learn more about YouTube, connect with other creators, inspire and be inspired
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share healthy whole food plant based / vegan recipes to improve our health and loved ones. Also to love and care Mother Earth to fight climate change.
How frequently do you upload? My goal is to upload once a week but I am still learning so that sometimes every other week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are cooking, baking, reading recipes and watching cooking shows. I am still new to videography, photography and video editing but enjoying it very much.
What is your biggest dream? Again my biggest dream is to inspire others to start cooking and eating food that are healthy for ourself, loved ones and environment.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiwaKaursKitchen/
Hey welcome

• Love
Reactions: Miwa Kaur