• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel I am Brazilian, my name is Ronaldo. I love to work with technology and work as an IT analyst. I am focused on this project of a channel aimed at relax

Ronaldo Pereira

R&K Relaxing Nature
TubeBuddy Pro
musicas-para-relaxar.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ronaldo Pereira
Title of introduction: I am Brazilian, my name is Ronaldo. I love to work with technology and work as an IT analyst. I am focused on this project of a channel aimed at relaxing music with videos in 4K.
Your name/ Alias: KeepCalm
Where are you from? Brazil
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from your Channel in YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Find more information about the tool and see how the community works.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be one of the influencers for sounds and music to meditate and relax.
How frequently do you upload? diary
What are your hobbies? Listen to music, watch series and play games on PC
What is your biggest dream? Financial Independence and reach one million followers in Youtube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfCk1wed6n12hhmtq2DQc2g

• Wow
Reactions: CRYPTODROPZ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

OP
OP
Ronaldo Pereira

Ronaldo Pereira

R&K Relaxing Nature
TubeBuddy Pro
musicas-para-relaxar.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Okay, thanks for the tip. I fixed it here and now the button is appearing correctly.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ronaldo Pereira
Title of introduction: I am Brazilian, my name is Ronaldo. I love to work with technology and work as an IT analyst. I am focused on this project of a channel aimed at relaxing music with videos in 4K.
Your name/ Alias: KeepCalm
Where are you from? Brazil
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from your Channel in YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Find more information about the tool and see how the community works.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be one of the influencers for sounds and music to meditate and relax.
How frequently do you upload? diary
What are your hobbies? Listen to music, watch series and play games on PC
What is your biggest dream? Financial Independence and reach one million followers in Youtube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfCk1wed6n12hhmtq2DQc2g
hello and welcome

Reactions: Ronaldo Pereira