• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to increase 17 subscriber to 17 Million?

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
  • Gonna have to upload videos consistently
  • Make sure the videos are worth watching
  • Have clickable thumbnails
  • Have a niche on your channel so that your audience knows what to expect from you when you post.
  • Have an official-looking channel with a channel banner showing your channel name and when your audience can expect you to upload videos.
  • Be prepared for some hard work and patience because it takes time.
  • Make sure you enjoy what you do because it will make the journey a lot more enjoyable and worth the effort.

Ced

I agree with all of those points. I would also ad collaboration with other creators around your size or larger as a method to spark growth.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Since this isn't related directly to TubeBuddy I have moved it to the YouTube section.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This title made me giggle :p You have to learn to walk, before you can learn to run. But at the end of the day it all comes down to content worth watching.
You can drag a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink if it's not thirsty. You can force your videos onto audiences, but they aren't going to watch if your videos stink. So a lot of it is learning the art of good content creation. Thumbnails and good interesting titles help.

But here's some extra perspective for you.
having 17 million subscribers won't guarantee 17 million views. Look at pewdiepie, he doesn't get 100 million views per video, so subcount really is unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Secondly, if you suddenly get 17 million subscribers, you'll want to beef up your personal security. A lot of celebrities have some horror stories when it comes to fame, so ask yourself if you really want that in your life.

Once you become famous, you lose all privacy. Are you happy to give up privacy for the rest of your life?

Much better to enjoy a slower more controllable growth, and that comes from the long term journey of learning the craft of good content creation.