• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Just upgraded to Pro and what a difference

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
After numerous spam emails asking me to upgrade, I finally caved because I was having a hard time trying to get the SEO numbers and tag rankings up. After getting the Pro, it opened up a whole new world of how I title, describe, and tag my posts! I tested it with one of my low ranking videos and slowly it was starting to get some views. Of course, the user still need to push out attractive thumbnail posters and catchy titles (which I still struggle with) but overall I am kicking myself for not upgrading earlier. I am probably not using all the tools that I have access to but SEO alone is worth it. My only issue is, it doesn't sync with the phone app version (ie the phone version still wants me to upgrade?). But desktop version is good to go.

cheers

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Make sure the youtube account that you upgraded the license for matches the one that you are signed into on the app. Also you can try logging out of the app and signing back into it. I am also a pro license user.

• Love
Reactions: KS Moto Cafe

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Not only that, I also learn new things, from a simple stuff to much larger things I could do with the SEO

OP
OP
KS Moto Cafe

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Make sure the youtube account that you upgraded the license for matches the one that you are signed into on the app. Also you can try logging out of the app and signing back into it. I am also a pro license user.

wow thanks man! re-logging cured the trick! sweet