• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Using image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
When you go to your profile by clicking on your user name in the top right corner (if you are on desktop), you should be able to change your profile picture by clicking on the image and then selecting an image you want.
if you are on the mobile app,
then get to your profile by tapping the icon three lines on the top left and then click on your name.
This will bring you to your ΓÇ£account detailsΓÇ¥ page. From there, scroll down until you reach avatar.After that click the image (or in this case it will be your letter) to select a new image.
If you want to use your YouTube channel icon as your avatar then you can find this image in the promotion section of your TubeBuddy account (not the promotion section on the forum).
You can find it by going to your Dashboard on TubeBuddy. Then click promo tools. This will take you to a whole page worth of links and images from your YouTube channel that you can use to promote your channel. This includes a link and image of your channel icon.

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have the same issue. I am interested in finding out how as well.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
When you go to your profile by clicking on your user name in the top right corner (if you are on desktop), you should be able to change your profile picture by clicking on the image and then selecting an image you want.
if you are on the mobile app,
then get to your profile by tapping the icon three lines on the top left and then click on your name.
This will bring you to your ΓÇ£account detailsΓÇ¥ page. From there, scroll down until you reach avatar.After that click the image (or in this case it will be your letter) to select a new image.
If you want to use your YouTube channel icon as your avatar then you can find this image in the promotion section of your TubeBuddy account (not the promotion section on the forum).
You can find it by going to your Dashboard on TubeBuddy. Then click promo tools. This will take you to a whole page worth of links and images from your YouTube channel that you can use to promote your channel. This includes a link and image of your channel icon.

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Screenshot_20210509-084526_Android System.jpg

This is all I get when I try. Not sure what apps will work. I'm on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.