• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question YouTube chanels that earn most

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Man I would not put music channels that high on the list... I don't know how well they do but it just does not seem like a money-making niche.

The niches that earn the most typically reflect a couple key elements; a financially secure demographic with disposable income and large-value items. So real estate, financial advising, Cryptocurrency... things like that. CPM's for these categories can get into the $40 range. Roberto Blake is an excellent resource for this info BTW.

OP
OP
A

Apps

Recognized Member
m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Man I would not put music channels that high on the list... I don't know how well they do but it just does not seem like a money-making niche.

The niches that earn the most typically reflect a couple key elements; a financially secure demographic with disposable income and large-value items. So real estate, financial advising, Cryptocurrency... things like that. CPM's for these categories can get into the $40 range. Roberto Blake is an excellent resource for this info BTW.
Thanks man...i actually didnt think about those but you've given an idea.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal

Yeah what Stanley said. : )

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just remember... the amount of money you make isn't dictated by views and subs. Adsense is a small drop in the ocean when it comes to the bigger picture such as brand deals, merchandise, etc.

I dare say some channels with Massive subscriber numbers can sometimes be earning LESS than much smaller channels. I've heard of some channels with less than 1000 subs making 6 figure incomes simply from good brand deals. I think all that is individual.

Personally, from observation it looks like beauty and tech are the biggest money makers, but I might be wrong, and also remember how competitive those niches are.
I also knew a realestate channel that at one point, had something like 1-5k subs when I had 25k subs, but they were making 5x in adsense revenue alone. I do art so the advertising is a lot differant. More people want to place ads on a realestate video than they do on a video of a dinosaur drawing.

I think watch Linus Tech Tips, he's very transparent about how he does business and his band deals. Also Roberto Blake is good to learn from when it comes to money and business. Just ignore the subcounts because subcounts don't mean anything.

Reactions: Damon

The Storm is coming

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Most Channels that are in the Financial industry. Advertisers will pay higher RPM for each 1K views. But I wouldn't focus on that. Most of the people don't make money in the beginning either so... Hope I could help

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
After finishing taxes last week, I'm making 75% more money on my Web site than with YouTube ads. The real money is in building your own brand.

Last edited:

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
After finishing taxes last week, I'm making 75% more money on my Web site than with YouTube ads. The real money is in building your own brand.

This has been said by so many content creators, branch out have a following of superfans and you'll do much better than focusing on revenue from one platform. I am focusing on providing good content for my followers without getting into the weeds about the next hype thing...

• Love