• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Tubebuddy stars

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Does Tubebuddy have names of some YouTube stars who succeeded by using tubebuddy for the success of their channels?

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I want to know too, especially if they're really using tubebuddy from newly created channel to at least monetize or even better, verified channel. Also how long does it take for them to reach that goals from scratch compare to others that isn't using tubebuddy or similar extension at all.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It's not really a fair to try and claim that anybody has made it because of TubeBuddy. The success that any person has experienced is based entirely on them and their talent and their work ethic. We are not going to try and take credit for one iota of that. We simply provide tools that give you a little more insight into what you are doing and we try to make the journey just a little easier. Maybe a little faster than it otherwise would have been.

But I will say that I have had some fun conversations with people whom we have all heard about behind the scenes.

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's not really a fair to try and claim that anybody has made it because of TubeBuddy. The success that any person has experienced is based entirely on them and their talent and their work ethic. We are not going to try and take credit for one iota of that. We simply provide tools that give you a little more insight into what you are doing and we try to make the journey just a little easier. Maybe a little faster than it otherwise would have been.

But I will say that I have had some fun conversations with people whom we have all heard about behind the scenes.

Agreed... there is absolutely no way TubeBuddy alone could garner someone's success. It has to do with YOU, and your content, and how the audience finds a way to connect with you whether you will find success or not. TubeBuddy is just a helpful tool to help you improve your SEO, and be more effective TOOL in researching, and speeding up many monotonous processes.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB