• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Software Development Course and SEO

SavijCoder

Hi All,
I am a total beginner at content creation and YT channels. I am creating a Software Development Course channel and so far have a few how to setup videos and my first instruction video published. I'm wondering how to do SEO on things like this because while episodes will be on specific subjects like, data types, variables, conditionals, etc. People wanting to learn about programming really don't search for that usually. Seems if I wanted to learn to code I would search for things like Learning to Code in <insert language here>. I might want to learn about a bigger subject like maybe "Generics" which IS something someone might search for, but for the most part, seems like you would search for the course, not the episode. So how should I promote those episodes? Also, keep in mind that some people don't need to start from scratch, so they might want to jump into the middle of the course, but complete beginners (which is my target audience) will pretty much always wanna start from the beginning (no pun intended).

Suggestions?