• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel An Indonesian who lives and travels in Europe

Efrata Kristina

User name: Efrata Kristina
Title of introduction: An Indonesian who lives and travels in Europe
Your name/ Alias: Efrata
Where are you from? This is difficult to answer, I am originally from Indonesia but I have been living in Belgium for 12 years and since two years ago, I've been living parttime in Sofia, Bulgaria
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find tubebuddy through a youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel and hope to find and to learn something for this forums. I've also learned many things about being a youtuber and I want to share these knowledges so we can grow together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I traveled a lot and saw and learned a lot of things during those travel periods. Friends asked me frequently about my life/my travel/my experience. This is the first reason of the existence of my channel. Now I want to work professionally as you tuber, get my first 1000 subscribers and 4000 WH and grow it to million+ subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? weekly (sometimes 2 times a week). My channel is all about all my travel experiences around the world. You will get the feeling that you are walking, driving, and exploring with me through my videos. I also share my life experiences as an Indonesian who live abroad since 12 years ago. The experiences about foods, culture, love, friendships, and life in general.
What are your hobbies? I love to travel, foods, cocktails.
I love to participate in difference culture celebrations.
I love to party and I laugh/smile a lot.
I love genuine people.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have enough passive incomes and to have an early pension within 12 years. I want to work because I like it, not because I need to pay my bills.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHUEYKvtXlw9W1yPldoSaw

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Where are you from? This is difficult to answer, I am originally from Indonesia but I have been living in Belgium for 12 years and since two years ago, I've been living parttime in Sofia, Bulgaria
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel and hope to find and to learn something for this forums. I've also learned many things about being a youtuber and I want to share these knowledges so we can grow together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I traveled a lot and saw and learned a lot of things during those travel periods. Friends asked me frequently about my life/my travel/my experience. This is the first reason of the existence of my channel. Now I want to work professionally as you tuber, get my first 1000 subscribers and 4000 WH and grow it to million+ subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? weekly (sometimes 2 times a week). My channel is all about all my travel experiences around the world. You will get the feeling that you are walking, driving, and exploring with me through my videos. I also share my life experiences as an Indonesian who live abroad since 12 years ago. The experiences about foods, culture, love, friendships, and life in general.
I love genuine people.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have enough passive incomes and to have an early pension within 12 years. I want to work because I like it, not because I need to pay my bills.
Travel is always a good topic to choose on youtube im sure you are going to do very well.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
I love genuine people.
Hey welcome to the forum !

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

hartonoachien

Subscriber Goal
I love genuine people.
hai, Efrata
iam from indonesia
you look so awesome
nice to see you sister

Apin89

Subscriber Goal
I love genuine people.
horas ito
I'm happy to have a sister who went international