• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion suggest me your favorite topic of science that you want to watch about.

Sciency You

I need a scientific topic that can influence a lot of people that everybody wants to know about. I want to research it and make my next video. Do suggest because your opinion matters.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I just read a great "explain like I am five" article on how scientists were able to determine electrons existed before they have the technical capability to prove that they existed and how that was the start of quantum physics.

• Love
Reactions: Sciency You
OP
OP
Sciency You

Sciency You

I just read a great "explain like I am five" article on how scientists were able to determine electrons existed before they have the technical capability to prove that they existed and how that was the start of quantum physics.
thanks for the opinion, it means a lot to me

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I love anything that has to do with space and time travel (even though time travel doesn't exist right now (I say right now because you never know what might happen in the future)). I also enjoy the science behind weather. I know you didn't ask for media genres, but it still has something to do with science for me, because any show, movie, or book series that has to do with science and science fiction is always my go-to type of media to watch or read.
I also watch science channels on YouTube such as The King of Random

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I love anything that has to do with space and time travel (even though time travel doesn't exist right now (I say right now because you never know what might happen in the future)). I also enjoy the science behind weather. I know you didn't ask for media genres, but it still has something to do with science for me, because any show, movie, or book series that has to do with science and science fiction is always my go-to type of media to watch or read.
I also watch science channels on YouTube such as The King of Random
Time travel❤

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love everything about space, and black hole. I want to know more about black hole.