• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Facebook Does Facebook page helps to grow channel?

Sciency You

I have a Facebook page named after my channel, I don't think i am getting views from that page. plus I don't have educated people over there on facebook page.
I want educated people who like to listen to my videos. is there anyone who can help me out here. tell me, how to get as many people as possible on my Facebook page?
and do tell me how did you manage to get thousands of people on your facebook page for your youtube channel.

Reactions: JM Artist

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There are a large number of people both here and on the Discord that use Facebook groups to build engaged communities. They tend to both host a group and be active participants in other groups.

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
i still have to make a facebook page where I am going to share my videos, short updates and such. I believe having exposure on multiple platforms helps branding, gaining views, and eventually relevant subscribers

Reactions: JM Artist and Cazuu

Bertha Mukodzani

TubeBuddy User
I have a Facebook page named after my channel, I don't think i am getting views from that page. plus I don't have educated people over there on facebook page.
I want educated people who like to listen to my videos. is there anyone who can help me out here. tell me, how to get as many people as possible on my Facebook page?
and do tell me how did you manage to get thousands of people on your facebook page for your youtube channel.
I also have a Facebook page but not much engagement. What you need is to join Facebook groups with like-minded people but do not do sub4sub. If someone genuinely likes your channel and subscribes, fine no problem but it should not be conditional. You can also like other channels that you genuinely like as well but not sub4sub. Hope it helps.

Cazuu

Subscriber Goal
Great idea but I also think that Facebook is good place to for you to build your strong audience
I was doing the same mistake thinking that I don't need the fans on my Facebook page that was all wrong ,that Facebook page is my home audience...
Now I know

It's May

Subscriber Goal
Sharing your YouTube channel on fb still help the views on your videos on YouTube, however, you cannot expect some people to subscribe. That's my observation so far. I have YouTube channel as well (I just started) and its hard to get views... And I shared it to my fb too. Let's just believe ourself

CertifiedViralTikTok

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What i do is that i join on facebook groups that post content with the same as mine , and i post there my videos! you can do the same

acfmandarin

100% helpful! I would say 90% of my subscribers from Facebook group and it is a great platform to introduce your channel.