• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Greetings from the 'tiny island' - I think I have a fairly unique channel..

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Duncan Allers
Title of introduction: Greetings from the 'tiny island' - I think I have a fairly unique channel..
Your name/ Alias: Duncan Allers
Where are you from? I'm living in New Zealand but am originally from South Africa.
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube recommended feed
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started a YouTube channel a few months ago and it's been a struggle so I joined TubeBuddy & this forum to try and help me as they seemed to have some useful tools. Speaking of which, I've only been looking at the analytics put the tag tools are really going to be useful when I start uploading my new videos. I think the bulk change tools will be useful when updating my older videos as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd really like to get my channel monetized and then that will most likely open the door for some sponsorship as well. Then I will be able to review more products and most likely a wider variety as well.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a new video every Friday.
What are your hobbies? I'm an ex-DJ but still heavily into music, especially music videos & concerts. I'm an avid gamer - I have my own Discord channel which my friends join each Friday evening and do some PC gaming together. I also enjoy gaming on my Xbox Series X. I'm an avid basketball fan, I collect cards. I like Funko pops and collect a wide variety but mostly anime.
What is your biggest dream? Moving to a new country is tough so I'd like to purchase a decent home where my wife and kids can live comfortably in.
YouTube Channel Link: UCNKzRFiLHoEvx5I9iYbm9xg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Duncan Allers
Title of introduction: Greetings from the 'tiny island' - I think I have a fairly unique channel..
Your name/ Alias: Duncan Allers
Where are you from? I'm living in New Zealand but am originally from South Africa.
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube recommended feed
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started a YouTube channel a few months ago and it's been a struggle so I joined TubeBuddy & this forum to try and help me as they seemed to have some useful tools. Speaking of which, I've only been looking at the analytics put the tag tools are really going to be useful when I start uploading my new videos. I think the bulk change tools will be useful when updating my older videos as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd really like to get my channel monetized and then that will most likely open the door for some sponsorship as well. Then I will be able to review more products and most likely a wider variety as well.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a new video every Friday.
What are your hobbies? I'm an ex-DJ but still heavily into music, especially music videos & concerts. I'm an avid gamer - I have my own Discord channel which my friends join each Friday evening and do some PC gaming together. I also enjoy gaming on my Xbox Series X. I'm an avid basketball fan, I collect cards. I like Funko pops and collect a wide variety but mostly anime.
What is your biggest dream? Moving to a new country is tough so I'd like to purchase a decent home where my wife and kids can live comfortably in.
YouTube Channel Link: UCNKzRFiLHoEvx5I9iYbm9xg
Hello & welcome