• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review How To Make A Youtube Studio - Avocado's Setup

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
  • Love
Reactions: Cynwri and Apin89

Apin89

Subscriber Goal
User name: Avocado
Title of thread: How To Make A Youtube Studio - Avocado's Setup
Self review: I made this video because I get asked what equipment do I use a lot. I am wondering what everyone here at TubeBuddy thinks of my set up and any improvements I could make?
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VuFNv0uIBk

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/39543/post-128245
Initially I intended to watch for a while and immediately give general comments (just a comment so I can also post my own)
but it turns out, when I watched your video I really enjoyed it and without realizing it I had watched the video to the end.
although maybe I am not the target of your video, I think maybe your target is children (judging by the green monster character) but I can still enjoy it, which means your video is very good

Reactions: Avocado

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Your set up is great! Using the projector screen to cover the window is a great way to use the wall space. My set up is so simple in comparison.

Reactions: Avocado
OP
OP
Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Initially I intended to watch for a while and immediately give general comments (just a comment so I can also post my own)
but it turns out, when I watched your video I really enjoyed it and without realizing it I had watched the video to the end.
although maybe I am not the target of your video, I think maybe your target is children (judging by the green monster character) but I can still enjoy it, which means your video is very good
Aww thanks Apin89! That is a common misconception, people see me and think I am only a kid show. When really I am for all ages. I mostly travel and enjoy learning new things. Nothing is too simple like ABCs or baby stuff. This could be why I have been stuck in the 20ks for so long. Growth has been really slow, I hope more people give me a chance like you did. <3

Your set up is great! Using the projector screen to cover the window is a great way to use the wall space. My set up is so simple in comparison.
Thank you! The screen is the only thing I could find that didn't have folds on it lol

Fun way to be informative! Great studio!
Thank you JermBubble! Glad you liked it!

Apin89

Subscriber Goal
User name: Avocado
Title of thread: How To Make A Youtube Studio - Avocado's Setup
Self review: I made this video because I get asked what equipment do I use a lot. I am wondering what everyone here at TubeBuddy thinks of my set up and any improvements I could make?
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VuFNv0uIBk

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/39543/post-128245
Following up on my previous comment, I enjoyed your video, and without realizing it had finished the video to the end.
this could be a good indication that your video is interesting , but on the other hand it could also mean that the duration of your video is too short.
May I know how much your audience retention is for that video?

OP
OP
Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Following up on my previous comment, I enjoyed your video, and without realizing it had finished the video to the end.
this could be a good indication that your video is interesting , but on the other hand it could also mean that the duration of your video is too short.
May I know how much your audience retention is for that video?
Sure, this video is at 67.2%