• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Revenue tab

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,

I had some revenue from before YT changed the goalposts of becoming a partner, wasn't much at all but it's always been listed in my analytics but I notice recently it isn't listed anymore. Where did it go? Have I lost what I had earned back before the 2018 change?

Or are they just not showing this info anymore to channels that aren't partnered?

Have you noticed this issue?

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Don't really know about that but, if you remember the amount of it, look it up on your adsense, are those numbers accumulated on it or not ?

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Can you set the analytics to show the total revenue you have earned since when you began your channel and see if it's still there?

OP
OP
Welcome to Gaming

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Can you set the analytics to show the total revenue you have earned since when you began your channel and see if it's still there?
That's what I'm saying. I'm sure before it had "Views, Watch Time, Subscribers and Revenue" but now it only has the first 3.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Mine had all 4 even before I got monetized, I'm pretty sure. Might have to contact youtube about it and ask unless someone else has any ideas or knows anything about it.

OP
OP
Welcome to Gaming

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Mine had all 4 even before I got monetized, I'm pretty sure. Might have to contact youtube about it and ask unless someone else has any ideas or knows anything about it.
Like I said, it used to be there, just wondering if anyone else has noticed a change.